Friday 3 September 2010

Sorry!

I am SO sorry for the lack of posts since Monday, For me, Tuesday was the start of term for a teacher, (yes, that is what I do, - Head of English and Drama-) And over the first days of term we have had more after school staff meetings than I can count! Sometimes I have got home at half past nine, so It was just enough time to make myself some tea, and then bed, for I have to get up at quarter to six each morn!

So sorry. As everyone settles down in the new term I hope staff meetings decrease as I find them rather tedious and I still have stuff to mark and a family to take care of!

So, I hope you guys aren't angry with me for my recent drop in posts. (I used to do four or five a day) maybe it's because The series is over now, There's not much to write about now anyway. BUT I do have my rather delayed Guess Who 3 and 4 to post!

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment