Saturday 2 October 2010

Design a Doctor!

Hi! To all those budding artists out there! or just plain Doctor Who fans.
I am launching a new competition, called Design a Doctor!

Basically, your job is to design a doctor, (obvious much) But that means everything. Costume, personality. Even what actor would play the character.
You can draw up an image, or, just write a description. (But I would LOVE it if you could do a picture to go with description)
Although this competition is pretty open, there are a few rules.

1- Please NO female doctors. I am sorry, but In my opinion, a female doctor is like a female james bond. It wouldn't work.

2- If you are doing an image, either create it on paint and save it as an image, which you can then post a link to me in the comments section. Or, if you would prefer, create it on Photoshop (if available), GIMP or word. And then copy the image onto paint to save as an image. Basically, it has to come out as a JPEG file!

3- The doctor has to be in human form.

4- Although you can choose any clothing combination, no 'revealing' outfits please

5- You can pick which incarnation it will be, (13, 14th) but it has to be past the twelth incarnation.


now onto the PRIZE!!!!!!

If I get enough entries (I pray to god I get more than two!!!!) then I will judge, two or less and I will have to close down the contest, and the winner will have thier doctor featured in the series FINALE of my series. The part will be a key role, (and I hope you all want to read it - even though I STILL havent released ep 2- If I don't get entries, then I can't write the finale)

PLease Enter, Just please spend half an hour of your time or so, doing this. I'm not talking much.

Thank you, I will decide when to close the competition, after I have enough entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment