Friday 27 August 2010

Banner Competition Results!

Right, I think it's obvious who won the competition, from what you can see above this post, so I would like to congratulate Blink, who won. But honestly. This was no easy competition.

The other four entries (not as much as I was hoping for, but still a healthy amount) were just as good and I would like to give my congrats, as I would never be able to create such amazing banners!

I would like to note that because I was so impressed with another banner I have awarded it second place. This goes to burkeys banner:

Blink won over you because your banner was a tad small for the space. Perhaps if you could make a bigger version, then I could use your banner sometime in the future

Here are the other amazing entries:

Blue Dalek



Blue Dalek





Thanks SOOOOO much to all who entered. And If I missed any entries, then I guess you'll have to tell me and I'll have to judge all over again


and joetoonz, I wasn't sure if your 'entry' was an actual entry or not! so tell me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Blink!

    Thanks for posting the losing entries too.

    ReplyDelete