Saturday 7 August 2010

Not Again!

O.K, I'm just gonna go right out and say it.

This blog won't be getting any more updates till Saturday morning in two week :(

I know that I've just got back from my play, and I haven't really updated on any who news since then. This is because I have been so tired and I've been trying to catch up on my sleep. And I think we all know the feeling when you want to post something, but you just don't. So a big sorry about that

Anyhoo, I'm off to Pompeii! To look round the city and hopefully climb up Vesuvius (lets hope I won't run into any pyrovile!) and then I'm flying to Crete for a weeek, just to relax by the beach! YAY!

But I WILL be back two wees on Saturday, and I WILL update more than I have been doing the past week.

Sorry again for the lack of updates I the past week. And sorry for adding in a little doctor who joke into my writing!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment