Wednesday 4 August 2010

Banner Competition

O.K, so I know that I recently had my banner changed thanks to The Red Dalek, but I feel as if I need a new one. Anyway, I probs won't get many entries. Hopefully at least more than 2!

And I know that some of you are busy (Blink - Patient Pluto) but I would really love it if you could just have a go. It doesn't matter if your not good!

Anyway, enough of the sob story type stuff!
THE RULES: (yes there are rules)

.The banner must contain the words 'Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey' in them.

.You can't have any sort of 'adult content' in the banner.

.It can be any size. But preferably no bigger than my current banner!

.Once done, email to wibblywobblytimeywimeyblog@yahoo.com and put 'banner competition' in the title!

.You have 15 days until I announce the winner.


GOOD LUCK

(Any bets on how many entries I will receive?)

No comments:

Post a Comment