Tuesday 19 April 2011

Elizabeth Sladen - Dead

So, I was just watching the news when a story about Elizabeth Sladen came up. I thought it was probably going to be news about the Sarah Jane Adventures. But No.

Elizabeth Sladen is dead. She dies after complications when battling Cancer. Other than the fact that I was speechless for about five minutes since I heard. I am completely in shock. Liz Sladen was an amazing actress and it is undoubtedly sad now she has gone. Not only this, but she was still rather young. Just 63 years old. She looked healthy. And looked about 15 years younger than she actually is. My heart goes out to all those close to her and the cast of SJA.

I have no idea what will happen to the show.It will probably get cancelled. I am trying not to think about how Daniel Anthony, Tommy Knight, and Anjli Mohindra must be feeling. They were in the middle of filming series 5.

There really is nothing else I can say. To Be Honest I am in total shock

No comments:

Post a Comment