Sunday 15 May 2011

Who is the Eye Patch Woman?


I have been meaning to post this for a while now, so lets get on with it!

The eye patch Woman, has been in two episodes so far "Day of the Moon" and "The Curse of the Black Spot", and I have to say I am more than intrigued as to who she is. We also know she has an appearance in next weeks 'The Rebel Flesh' so...

In ep 2 she opens the hatch, looks at Amy, and then turns as if speaking to someone else and says 'No, I think she's just dreaming'

In ep 3 she says something along the lines of 'Your doing fine, just keep going'

This makes me think that she is Amy's midwife, or is that too obvious? The Dreaming line is interesting, but I am completely clueless at to what it means. Oh Well, lets just see where the Moff is taking us with it (and hope its not rubbish)

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment