Monday 12 July 2010

Gambon and Jenkins in Doctor Who

Steven Moffat has confirmed that actor sir Michael Gambon and singer Katherine Jenkins are to star in this years Xmas special!

Heres what the moff had to say!

"Michael Gambon is as distinguished an actor as I can imagine and the fact that he was Dumbledore means that he is already known to millions of children."

and about katherine:

"She is brilliant – she is a great singer and a great performer."

I am becoming so excited for this ep! And since sir Michael Gambon is starring in it, I know it will be amazing!
I've never seen Katherine Jenkins acting chops, but her voice is well...stunning! Can't wait!


Oh, and here's what Katherine wrote on her twitter account today:

"I can now tell you my news. This Xmas in the year 2010 I will be joining the Time Lord in the Tardis. Filming starts today. Wish me luck!"

So, it's official, filming starts today! WOOHOO!

Also, Jason Issacs is credited to star in series 6! on IMBD he is credited as 'The Capitan'

Wether or not Jason is in the Xmas special, it should be a awesome episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment