Thursday 22 July 2010

Guess Who Answers!


Here are the answers to my guess who quiz!

First off, I want to congratulate Luke for getting the most questions right. It was the nose that got everyone (tbh, I thought that was the hardest of the lot!)

O.K! Here are the answers (along with the picture they came from)

Hair- Amy Pond






Forehead - Adelaide Brooke
(I couldn't find the picture of her again :( )






Left Eye - Rose Tyler








Right Eye - Donna Noble










Nose - Sarah Jane Smith











Mouth - Susan Foreman












Chin - Martha Jones

Thats all! Now you have another 3 Days to have a go at guess who 2!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I got them all right! Apart from the nose. Damn Nose. Who needs noses? ;)

    By the way, most of them were just total guesses.

    ReplyDelete