Sunday 18 July 2010

Steven Moffat on Twitter

I personally don't have twitter but I still visit the moffs one. It's very new, and he seems to be updating it atleast once a day! From what I can digest from it, he is mainly talking about Sherlock. But theres a bit of doctor who! Heres what he's put:

Best thing about this job, I get to watch Doctor Who FIRST. Ooh, look at that. And that. And blimey, THAT!!

Today, I am LAUGHING as I write - always bad news for fictional characters.

Ooh, I didn't expect to write THAT. I love it when I manage not to spoiler myself.

Working on a Saturday, and its nice out. Doctor Who was never like this when I was a kid.

Not much, But its grreat to know how excited the moff is about series 6! And, most people I know think that series 6 will be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment