Wednesday 14 July 2010

More Xmas Details (Plus, my theory's for this ep)


Heres what Steven Moffat had to say about the special:

'Oh, we're going for broke with this one. It's all your favourite Christmas movies at once, in an hour, with monsters. And the Doctor. And a honeymoon. And ... oh, you'll see. I've honestly never been so excited about writing anything. I was laughing madly as I typed along to Christmas songs in April. My neighbours loved it so much they all moved away and set up a website demanding my execution. But I'm fairly sure they did it ironically!'

Haha! This is hilarious, and I'm so glad to see the moff really excited about his work! Anyway, the BBC have also revealed that the special will be a twist on Charles Dickens 'A Christmas Carol' (and if you haven't heard of A Christmas Carol, SHAME ON YOU!)

I have a feeling that Katherine Jenkins will play some sort of 'Ghost of Christmas Past' Her looks sort of fit the description in the book!
What about Gambon?, lets just say he'll probably be getting a little grumpy for Christmas! cough-Scrooge-Cough!

But, this is on the basis that the tale will be the exact version of A Christmas Carol, I would love to see the twist! Also, It can't be exactly the same as A Christmas Carol story wise, Because Amy and Rory would just be like:

'Oh My God, this is like Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol. We know what to do to solve this. Just show him his Past, Present, and Future.'

I'm completely forgetting about the monster of this episode, This will probably be the main twist to the episode.


So! Lets forget about An Egyptian Goddess loose on the Orient Express and start with a Christmas Carol! Lets just hope the moff doesn't get over excited about Christmas Cheer, and make the episode cringe worthy cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment