Saturday 15 May 2010

Amy's Choice - My Review (spoilers are included)

Oh...My...God!!!!!!!:))):):):):):)

I can honestly say that is (and I know that peeps will disagree) The BEST Doctor Who episode off all time!!!!!!!
IT WAS BLOODY AMAZING!
I think evreything about it was great!
It had the creepiness of the dream lord
The Mystery of the 2 worlds!
It was sad- Rory's death and Amy's decision
and The SFX were Brilliant compared to last weeeks. I thought the conclusion was very pleasing and the fact that the dream lord was the doctor was a very nice little twist at the end there!
who else felt kinda creeped out when the dream lord was sitting with Amy alone. And when Mrs Poggit fell off the roof!( Is The Doctor Mad? throwing old ladies off roofs)
now onto the Aliens... there wasn't really much time to explain about them other than they came through the crack!
I thought the whole point of Amy and Rory's relationship being tested to the limit was great and the fact that she would always choose Rory, which makes a welcome change to the storyline rather than going down the Mickey, Rose, Doctor triangle (and we all know who Rose would pick!)
And the icy TARDIS looked Great!!
I'm now going to watch it again and see if I can disect any more from it, and I will post again with some more notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment