Saturday 8 May 2010

Britains Got Talent


Okay, so, I know that this hasent really got anything much to do with Doctor Who but I just want to make my opinion clear, Britains got talen is complete RUBBISH! And I think that people should stop watching that on a Saturday night and watch Doctor Who.

Of Course, there are many people who will watch both, but, Britains Got Talent could overlap with Doctor Who and that would be a disaster. I think Simon Cowell has brainwashed half the country into watching his so called 'Talent' contest.

10.3 million people watched some demented prat skipping around the stage with Elephant pants on...( and no, I didn't watch that on TV, I saw it on youtube)

Never has Britain fallen so low, not just the terrible, embarrising excuse for Talent, but for the number of people watching others making fools out of themselves and being laughed at.

So, later today,try not to watch Britains got talent and switch over to something decent, like Doctor Who.

Oh, and that video I was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWl4SvGhDv0

(It has been banned from Embedding due to inappropraite content...click the link, if you dare)

I rest my case, that Britains Got Talent is, by a mile, THE WORST SHOW THAT HAS EVER BEEN CREATED! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment