Sunday 30 May 2010

My Series - Random Notes

O.K so here are a few notes about my upcoming series of scripts:

.These scipts take place directly after the big bang. (unless Rory survives and joins them on thier travels at the end of the series)

. just like all series, 3 two parters.

.each scrpit will hopefully (if you were to film it) be around 20 mins long, (just an estimate, could be alot more, could be alot less)

.There is a story arc, so, watch out for that.

.The First three episodes will all be released on 10th September. Which I will call 'volume 1', Then I will write and promote 'Volume 2' which will contain eps 4, 5, 6 and 7. Like the way the Vanilla DVDs are released.

. These stories are all writen by me.

. If you like these stories, I have ideas for a second series. (that won't be for a long time though)

.Remember, These scripts won't be filmed. So, when you do read them. Don't think about the budget or cost of the episode. The good thing about writing fan fiction is that it probably won't beb filmed so you can go all out on big sets and FX!

No comments:

Post a Comment