Saturday 8 May 2010

Why do people say Classic Who is better Than New Who


O.K, so I know that many people will disagree with me but, I just don't find the classic series of Doctor Who as good as the new ones. I only became a fan of the show in 2005, and after series 1 I rewached many an episode of the classic series, but I just didn't find them as interesting, that said It's still Doctor Who so It's still amazing! But, It just doesn't have the same impact on me that the new series does. That said I love how this current series is going back to classic feel!
I think I prefer the new series because it has much more modern themes. It's not just Sci-Fi, but theres a whole lot of Drama, and Romance and Horror. Like Matt, Karen and Steven are always saying, like a fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment