Sunday 27 June 2010

11 Better Than 10 !


O.K people, he's done it!

Matt Smith's Eleventh Doctor is officially my favourite incarnation, he beat DT to number 1. He's just perfect in the role.

Why do I now prefer him?

IMHO, Matt is a better actor! He can convey so much expressionand so many emotions on his face all at once. Yes, David was an AMAZING actor. But I felt he slightly over acted the role towards the end of time part 2. And I felt RTDs writing contributed to that.

How alien he is. I know alot of people have said that, but I really can tell that 11 is an alien. 10 was waaaaayyyy to human. All the little quirks. Especially the way he checks his watch! And his hair is very alien.

Basically, the big bang was Matts best episode of the series. The scene when he was strapped into the pandorica and he was talking to Amy was STUNNINGLY acted!

Roll on Matt Smith. May 11 reign for years to come!

P.S. How different does he look in the pic with short hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment