Sunday 27 June 2010

Series 6 Speculation

So! Here are my theories and stuff for this years Xmas special and series 6!

So, the moff has said the story arcs will be based around who River Song is and the Silence!

River Song:

We know that River Song is very close to the doc. We also know she may have killed him. We also know that even the Daleks were scared of her! Who is she? I doubt she is the doctors wife. (Or anyone related to him) or the doc himself. I think we all know that the moff has known who she really is from when he wrote silence in the library!

skip the video below to 4:00 and watch the clip:




Is River Song the docs Father?! lol

Silence:
Well, endless possibilities here. We know that this person can control the TARDIS. We know it has the power to blow up the TARDIS. We know it's male. We know it has wierd sort of landing marks on Amys grass. We also know that it has the power to create settings and people out of memories (is it just me or has memory been a recuring theme throughout series 5?)
I am hoping for the big baddie to be Augustus Pond! No! I honestly don't think it will be Omega or the Valeyard, or the Master, or DavroS. I think it is a new enemy!

Now, onto some things I want to see in series 6!:

Well, Niel Gainmans episode will be AMAZING! He is a very creepy writer and also very strange. Alice in Wonderland-y tones come from his writing, as well as a Tim Burton-y quality! I'm using -y alot. But I am hoping for a scary story from Gainman. The House of Nothing certainlly sounds a great title (be it used or not)

I really want the doc, Amy and Rory to go to ancient Egypt. Perhaps this christmas special will see a trip to Egypt (goddess loose on the space orient express!) Or maybe we need another author! Enid Blyton? With Noddy, having tea. In the middle of the countryside? or maybe Henry VIII!

NEW MONSTORS! Please! The Moffs series wasn't to filled with new monstors. The only eps with new monstors were 1, 2, 6, 7, 10, 11. Thats less than half the series! RTD created his classic Ood! (the classic aliens of new who in my opinion) We need a new Moff montsor that goes down as argublly the best enemy in who history!

Lot's of River Song! I really warmed to her this series! She needs to have more episodes. Maybe one of the things she mentioned in her diary. Can't wait to see more of her!

More short Skirts. As a male fan, I have to say that I was impressed with the amount of time Amy spent in miniskirts! MORE PLEASE ;)

An acctual good Christmas special would be nice. As evrey one of them has been a flop. The trio in wedding gear can't be far from wrong! lol! CANT F****** wait for Xmas! Just 181 days to go!


YAY! Thats it. Where would you like to see the doc go?

No comments:

Post a Comment