Tuesday 1 June 2010

Series 5 - Hasn't it Flown ?


I think series 5 of Doctor Who has flown by! It seems like yesterday when I was sitting in my living room about to watch ep 1. It wasn't yesterday, it was 10 weeks ago! For me, This series has been Amazing! 3 of my all time favourite episodes are in this series so far (could go up) Flesh and Stone was my favourite epsode ever! Then I saw Amy's Choice - my new number 1. Then on Saturday - I saw Cold Blood. Which, well, if you read my review you'll see! I don't understand the critisicm fans have given this series. RTD wasn't writing Doctor Who after series 1. (although series 3 wasn't very soap-y) He was writing a time travelling version of Eastenders!
Steven Moffat has harked the episodes back to clasic who. The FX haven't been great this series. But, the amazing scripts and acting beyond that of Freema Agymen and Billie Piper made up for it.
Anyway, it has gone really fast. and in four weeks time. There will be no Doctor Who on until Christmas. And then another break till April! But, series 6 is happening! It's not another 4 specials idea (thank god!)

TBH, It doesn't feel anything since Matt Smith was announced. And I was pretty satisfied as I had seen him in Saklly Lockhart! Look how young he looks in the picture!
If anyone knows whern they start shooting series 6, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment