Sunday 6 June 2010

Valley of the Deep - 10 Teasers


So, after looking through ep 1 of my new series, I have decided to make ten teasers for this ep, I will do this for each ep. I am halfway through ep 2 still, I will release the teasers for that after I've read through it:

1- Amy: cool, s**** s***** the doctor: now Amy, **** b* **de

2- Shakespeare should be satisfied with one of the charcters if he still were alive.

3- The Doctor says geronimo, Amy says Tallyho!

4- Sometimes, the king of the faries can turn against you.

5-what's the size of a double decker bus, and lurks at the bottom of the valley?

6- Maryae has a sort of prophecy for the doctor.

7- Some familier robots from series 1 will make an important appearence.

8- the doctor: that noise, it's the sound the *x**** **B* makes when it *u** *** of ***

9- The TARDIS gets quite battered at one point

10-Sometimes, the doctor can't save planets

I hope these are o.k. And I hope they keep you guessing about the ep. untill it's release. I want to hear your thoughts about what the teasers could mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment